Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Czech Pleazzzzzzze

So far it's been another great week in good ol' Roma. It's slowly starting to sink in that I actually get to live here for the next few months and I'm so excited to discover more of this never-ending city and meet more of the interesting locals.

As wonderful as this little city is, I'm so excited for my first weekend trip.....PRAGUE. From what I've heard, seen and googled it looks like a city that's got it all. In my google adventures some even go as far as to say it's the new Amsterdam...so it should be pretty fun.




I don't know as much about this city as some others on my list but from what I do know, these are my top three things I need to see.

  1. John Lennon Wall...self explanatory
  2. Prague Castle...one of the biggest and oldest castles in all of Europe...filled with jewelzzzz too
  3. Barbie Museum...don't judge
Our hostel seems like it's going to be in a good locale, pretty close to most of the places we want to walk in the city. But after booking, we found out that our hostel offers some very unusual amenities such as free beer for two hours (not sure whether roofies are included or cost extra), free entry to a topless bar?? as well as a small amount of crowns to spend there, k great. I also found out yesterday that the horror movie Hostel was based on a hostel in Prague so needless to say, I'm a little scared for my first experience. Luckily I have seen many a horror movie and have an expansive knowledge of what to do in those situations so I would totally survive, at least until the sequel, but I digress. 

Also, apparently one of the big 'clubs' in Prague has 5 dance floors, and one ONLY plays 90s music. Guess where I'll be all night. Maybe I can find a nice Czech boy to bring me back to my jr. high days and slow dance with to some *NSYNC, BSB, or B SPEARS.

So it should be an amazing weekend filled with adventures, stories, pictures and history, czech ya later!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Dood, what hostel did you book at? Let me know how it goes -- I'm going to Prague in May I think

    ReplyDelete