Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cin Cin Cinqueterre

Almost caught up! I'm gonna keep this post short so I can finish it tonight before Trevs and Dustin get here because they mark the beginning of 2 1/2 weeks straight of visitors and my tour guiding skills will have to replace my blogging skills. So with that being said I will give you a quick recap on my past weekend in Cinqueterre!

Cinque is probably the most beautiful place I've been to Italy. It's five coastal towns linked together by a scenic hiking path which unfortunately for us is closed for 6 months due to landslide damages. No worries though, it just gives me an excuse to go back.

Our days consisted relaxing on rocks, beaches, piers soaking up the sun and drinking margaritas and strawberry daiquiris. Night was for delicious seafood and pesto dishes and drinking wine on our rocks near the water.

our hostel

sooo pretty

take me back

we found a tree with the best smelling lemons in the world so we picked some

Harbor in our town Riomaggiore

Locking up our love on la via del amore which connects Riomaggiore with the next town Manorola. 

Manorola
pretending to be mermaids

beach!!



desperately searching for aloe after frying on the beach
It was such a fun relaxing weekend. Although I am still in pain from my sunburns. I need to find out how to say aloe vera in Italian. 

I'm so pumped for next few weeks and all of my visitors and I know I'll have some very funny stories by the end of it. The arrival of the Chi-Os may just cause the fall of Rome...again. 







No comments:

Post a Comment